Welcome to Borets. We are committed to our vision of being recognized as a technology leader and exceptional place to work, actively fostering a productive work environment.
A career at Borets is both challenging and rewarding, where all employees are immersed in a culture built around technology, innovation, initiative, and teamwork. From day one, your unique talents, experiences, and knowledge are a welcomed addition to the Borets team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Our goal is to treat all individuals fairly throughout all phases of the recruiting process. Any decisions on recruitment and selection are based solely on objective and job-related criteria in line with business needs.
Positive Work Environment
Borets is committed to providing a workplace free of harassment that values each individual and respects their rights. Our code of business ethics and conduct, along with our equal employment opportunity policy, sets consistent standards for how we treat our employees. This includes:
- Providing equal opportunities and fair treatment in recruiting, compensation, professional development, and advancement
- Offering training programs to help employees and supervisors understand workplace policies
- Maintaining an open-door policy, as well as formal procedures for resolving workplace issues
- Borets provides competitive benefits and performance-based compensation packages
- Our flexible benefits plans help you meet individual and/or family needs and balance your life/work priorities
- We know that when people feel rewarded, have peace of mind and time to enjoy life, we all do better
Our Hiring Process
We want you to know exactly what to expect when applying to join us. These points will help you along through the hiring process:
- Our jobs are posted on the Borets website, and we review applicants who apply online. We review applicants who apply and select candidates who best fit the available position.
- The interview process can vary, depending on your experience and the job for which you are applying. Generally, interviews are conducted on-site, where you will meet with the Human Resources representative and the Hiring Manager. You will be given a timeframe regarding when to expect a decision.
- After the interview process is complete and we determine you are the best fit for the position, we will call you to extend an offer, followed by a written offer of employment.
- After the offer is accepted, we will initiate a pre-screening process – including a background check and drug test – that can take about two weeks.